Dallas, Texas

Jollyhome.com The 7*24 live chat is totally useless,The customer service is totally ***!!! Though the bathroom faucets are very cheap but nice,especially the Led faucets,which can change color due to the temperature. But the *** customer service can't give any useful advice.They even didn't know how good their faucets are!!!

Then i can only choose and place the order by myself,but unfortunately i chose the wrong shipping methods,china post mail.Coz it's the cheapest shipping methods,but i took 2 weeks to arrive!!!And coz the customer service didn't give me good advice,i picked an ugly faucets.GOOD jollyhome.com,but they really should change their customer service!!!

Had an Experience with JollyHome?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lumber Liquidators - Cracked floors Lumber Liquidators " We purchased these floors are year ago. They started to crack less than a year having them. I called and complained and he asked me a bunch of questions..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Bellawood Ultra-Strand Bamboo grain is fake printed junk! Lumber Liquidators "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..." Read more Behr - Peinture DECKOVER Béton tour de piscine écaille de partout. Behr "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more