Van, Texas

Update by user Sep 22, 2014

After filling a disbute with Paypal, I finally got a reply from this company. I wish it didn't have to come to that, if they would have answered any of the 4 emails I sent to them from their website about where my order was I wouldn't have had to waste their time or mine filing a disbute.

Funny thing is I got a response right away from them when I did and I even got tracking information on a Sunday that they intitated shipping which means they printed a shipping label, I ship online so you can print a label all day long but that doesn't mean it has shipped. Anyway my point is only after the dispute was filed with paypal did I get a response, it shouldn't have been that way, I asked for a full refund which they gave since no one wants an open dispute with paypal, this case is now closed and I will be more careful in the future when purchasing online

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2014

I ordered and paid for a double sided wall clock from this company a month ago and it has still not shipped! I have emailed them 4 times from their live/email chat on their website and I have still gotten no response.

At this point I want my money back but I can't get anyone to reply to me so basically I paid for something and have gotten nothing not even an email. At this point I'm wondering if this is even a real company! I own my own online business and I would never do business this way!! Head this warning, do not purchase from this company!!

I wish I would have read reviews prior to ordering as it looks like I am not the only one that has had issues. I will be filing a paypal claim today!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 20, 2014.

Comments